The Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP) of Boston offers caregivers assistance and support to ease the strain and reduce the challenges of caregiving. Caring for a loved one can often be difficult and frustrating and our goal is to enable all caregivers to provide the best possible care through enhancing their coping skills, increasing their knowledge, and minimizing the stress of caregiving.
• Information and Referral to assist caregivers in accessing services and resources available within their communities
• Individual Caregiver advising to assess needs and identify short-term goals, as well as long-term goals
• Planning for care at home, in alternative community settings, or in a facility
• Respite care to offer temporary relief from the demands of providing constant care
• Supplemental services to complement the care provided by caregivers
• Education and training offered throughout the year
• Referrals for caregivers to local support groups